Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome Movember!!!


Say hello to my friend Clay! He just sent me this picture to update me on the status of his 'Mo'. You see, he is raising money for Prostate Cancer Research by growing a moustache during the month of November. I really think it's actually just an excuse to be able to go in to work everyday looking absolutely ridiculous but that didn't stop me from sending in my donation to help the cause! How could I not??? Look at him! If you care about Prostate Cancer Research or just want to see how much further this 'mo' will go, you can go to www.movember.com. Click on the US tab, then click on the 'Donate' tab at the top. You'll want to then click on 'Donate to an Individual' and type in Clay's registration code which is 1691111. Happy Friday!

No comments: