Monday, April 19, 2010

Pop Open the Bubbly...

...and try on some jewelry! So...I've decided to start selling jewelry for Stella & Dot! My childhood friend, Dana, told me months ago that I should consider becoming a 'Stylist'. I was a bit hesitant...don't really know if I inherited the sales gene from Dad or not. But I took one look at the website and LOVED almost everything I saw! And what I didn't absolutely love, I liked a lot and knew someone else who would LOVE it.

I've been impressed so far with the training and stability of this company. In the past 2 years, it's grown like wildfire. Almost everyone I talk to has heard about Stella & Dot. My launch party is this Thursday! Check out the Evite by clicking here. If you're in the area and want to stop by, you are more than invited! Let me know or just come on over! And bring some friends!

So far, this is my favorite piece I've worn this week...

Yes...I realize it's only Monday and I still have 6 more days to go but I have a feeling I'll be wearing this A LOT this summer! And I'm hoping after Thursday, I'll be able to earn more free jewelry. Turquoise is hot this season and Stella & Dot has a lot of it!

Like this bracelet? Want to see more? Want this bracelet (or something else) for free? Want to host a show? Call me! Or email! Or...guess what! I'm back on Facebook so I'm absolutely, 100% accessible! :)

No comments: