Thursday, July 31, 2008

I had the perfect title for this post...

...but I forgot what it was! Oh well! I need to get one of those digital voice recorders to keep in my car because I always come up with great ideas on the road but by the time I get back home, I've lost them!

Just wanted to let all of you know that I'm now living in Greenville! I realized a few days ago that it's been quite a while since my last post so I thought I'd fill you in! Days have been a bit hazy since moving day! I'll post pictures soon! Speaking of pictures...that's pretty much the last thing I have to do before I really settled...hang pictures. I hate that part! I know this is short but I'll blog more later...promise! Because I know you are all on pins and needles waiting to here what Shropshire is up to now! Ha! Check back for a post about my last week in Charleston!

No comments: