Thursday, July 17, 2008

I should be packing...

...but instead I'm posting more pictures on my blog! Lucky you! :)

I just thought I'd post a few pictures from my AWESOME trip up to DC for the 4th of July! You can argue with me if you want, but you definitely won't win...Washington DC is the absolute best place to spend the 4th of July. Even if Dave Matthews is playing at the Joe in Charleston on the most gorgeous day ever! We had a great time with cousins and aunts and uncles, Abe Lincoln, Robert E. Lee, George W., Jerry Lee Lewis, Taylor Hicks and more!



It's taken about 2 days to complete this post and seeing as how it's not all that long, hopefully that will show you how crazy my life is right now. I just finished tallying up all my junk that didn't sell from the garage sale last Saturday so the Kidney Foundation can come and pick it up tomorrow. My good friend Staci, who is moving to Baltimore with her husband, and her sister Shelby, a new friend, shared the garage sale with me and also helped me tally my stuff! They will also be at my house tomorrow to meet the Kidney Foundation because I'll be at an all day meeting in Charlotte. Ahhh!

So maybe the next time I post, I'll be in Greenville! Who knows?

No comments: