Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hasn't it gone a bit too far?

Little things drive me crazy. I don't know why. Things that really make no impact on my life whatsoever. Like old women who speed walk on the beach in their bathing suits along with running shoes and socks on. Drives me nuts. Why do I care? Who are they bothering? No one...certainly not me...but it drives me crazy.

Something else that drives me crazy...car decorations. Now...I'll admit that my old Honda had the typical college and sorority decal. However, when I got rid of that car and graduated from college...that was it...I had grown out of that phase of my life. Christian one time put a sticker on my bumper from his girlfriend's bike shop (Pro Bikes in Asheville)...I took it off immediately. Love Christian, love his girlfriend, love bikes, love Asheville...hate car decorations.

Don't even get me started on the monograms! If you are reading this from anywhere else but the South, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Seems that someone decided it would be 'cute' to monogram their car...so now there are a bunch of girls that drive around with curly, swirly monogram decals on their rear windows. In fact, the whole monogramming craze drives me crazy as well...why do some people feel the need to monogram everything?

So, this Christmas I discovered something else to add to my unnecessary annoyances list. The Rudolph antlers and red nose car decorations. They were everywhere! Two brown antlers coming off of the driver and front passenger window and a big red nose on the hood. When New Years came around I breathed a sigh of relief that I wouldn't have to see the silly Rudolph cars until next Christmas. Evidently...it's a seasonal thing. As I was leaving a school the other day, this is what I saw in the parking lot...






Are you kidding me???

No comments: