Monday, April 6, 2009

I almost forgot...

...to show you more pictures of the cutest baby girl ever! I headed down to Auburn early so I could hang out with Sara Beth on Friday before David, Paige and I left for the wedding. Remember the card I made to with the gift I brought?
How cute is she?
She wouldn't take it off all day!

I found that little rain jacket at TJ Maxx a while ago. When I got to Auburn, of course the first thing I wanted to do was snatch that baby out of Paige and David's arms and have her all to myself. She wasn't too sure about me at first...it had been since football season that I had seen her. As soon as I showed her the present I brought, she stretched out her arms and came right to me! I had also bought her a pig bath puppet. As soon as she saw it, she yelled "Elmo!" Isn't it funny how babies LOVE Elmo! I can't blame them...I love Elmo too!

The next day, I hung out with SB while Paige and David worked. Who knew walking around outside, swinging, playing with dirt, picking up rocks, and blowing bubbles could be so tiring!
"Bubble? Bubble!"
(Repeated over and over by SB)

It was so much fun but by the time I put her down for a nap, I needed one too!


Sara Bizzle getting her groove on to Snoop Dog on David's iPhone.

And yes...she knows how to work the iPhone. This is her showing her mom and her 'Honey' (Paige's mom) how to unlock the keypad on the phone. She literally took her little thumb and slid it across the screen to unlock the keys. She did it more than once...hysterical.

Wow...fun times. Can't wait to see her again! Who knows what she'll be able to do next time!

No comments: