Monday, March 2, 2009

Crazy dog in the SNOW!






Look how much snow we got last night! Remember the pictures from my previous post? Okay...I realize it was just yesterday so you probably haven't forgotten them yet. Anywho...I think we got at least 4 inches, if not 5!!! Wow! My neighbor is from Florida and was trying to make a snowman...I didn't have the heart to tell her that she probably wouldn't see another snow like this for the next 5 years!

Sierra had fun in the snow when I took her out this morning. She ran around like a crazy dog and kept sticking her nose in the snow and trying to eat it. This is a major improvement from last night when it was just starting to snow. There was barely an inch on the ground and she wouldn't step foot in it. Poor girl had her legs crossed by the end of the night because she wouldn't go out...once she gave in, she had a great time in the snow and kept wanting to go back out in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you last night when I saw that it was snowing in Greenville!