Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Spring!

Before I forget...don't YOU forget to vote for which dress you think I should wear to Mitch and Amy's wedding this weekend! It's a 6 o'clock wedding in Clayton, AL! I've linked the weather report to the very end of this post under 'BEAUTIFUL weather' if that will help you make your decision...see my previous post for pictures!

Do you ever find a song that you just can't stop listening to? I'm the person who will get a new CD and listen to the same 3 songs over and over and over again until I can sing them in my sleep...and then I move on to a new CD and do the same thing. Lately, I've been obsessed with the song that you hear right now (unless the sound on your computer is muted...which in that case, TURN IT UP! You're missing out!). I thought it only right to force you to listen to Pat Green's new song over and over again while you are reading this blog so that you too can sing it in your sleep! :)

I also decided to upload the song to my blog because it's what I listened to over and over while I was making a little 'Happy Spring' card to go along with a 'Happy Spring' gift for this sweet girl!
I leave to drive down to Auburn today so that I can hang out with Sara Beth tomorrow while Paige and David are at work. We leave for Mitch and Amy's wedding tomorrow evening. I found a cute little rain jacket at TJ Maxx back in January that I've stashed in a drawer until now. What's better than a rain jacket to be prepared for April showers? :) And of course, I needed a cute card to go along with the gift so...I went through all the scraps that I had from the 'Congratulations' card I made a few weeks ago...

...got a little creative in Word...


...used up the rest of the green ribbon I had from my stationery project...


...and wished a Happy Spring to my sweet God baby...

It was a complete coincidence that the flower I made in Word somewhat matched the wrapping paper I used!

So, now I'm off to a fun filled weekend with good friends and BEAUTIFUL weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan - What's up!?!?! This is your old roommie, Tisha. I'm so glad I found this site and got to catch up on all that you've been up to.
When you get a chance, shoot me an email at tisha.wiseman@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Tisha