Monday, March 16, 2009

I feel SO cool now!

I finally figured it out! I finally figured out how to change my header so it's not just the boring title! I came across this blog (through another blog, of course) which brought me to this website! I have seen a collage before...where else, but on yet another blog...but never could figure out how to make my own! So yay! I'm excited! I tried to include as many friends and family as possible but if you aren't featured...sorry! Or let me know, and I'll try to add you! :)

On another note...I am super excited to see this guy get married this weekend!
I can't believe I actually posted that picture! The answer to your question is...several. :) Mitch is marrying a wonderful girl, Amy. I am so happy for them! The wedding is in Clayton, Alabama...the closest hotel is in Eufaula...20 minutes away. If any of you have seen Sweet Home Alabama, a lot of the scenes in that movie were shot in Eufaula. Anyways...should be quite an affair. The reception is at the home where Amy grew up. Hopefully, I'll remember my camera and be able to post lots of pictures next week!

Ok...on to more important things than the happy couple...What will I wear? I'm down to 2 dresses and I need your opinion!

Dress A
This was my New Years Eve dress last year and I wore it to Oscar Night this year. I bought it on New Years Eve day last year at some pricey boutique in Charleston. It was big time on sale and I still paid A LOT for it. I love this dress because it has an external zipper, which I just think is cool, it's comfortable, and the best part of all (and I only just discovered this on Oscar Night) it has POCKETS!!! (Btw...Oscar Night is a party that the Junior League of Greenville throws every year on Oscar Night! These are my friends, Meredith and Caryn at the pre-party Meredith and Matt had at their house.)

Dress B
This dress cost me about 10 times LESS than Dress A. I got it at Target! Yep...that's right, Target! The comfort level is right up there with Dress A. I love the column of ruffles and the asymmetrical neckline. The color might be more appropriate for a wedding than black, but it's also closer to my pasty, winter skin color, so either way...I'm in need of a tan! (Speaking of a tan...see below for my great discovery!)

Ok...so I want to know what you think! I've uploaded a poll on the side of my blog...choose Dress A or Dress B! I'll post pictures next week so you can see which one I wore! You have until this Friday at 3:30 p.m. to choose! Please do remember that I will be the ONLY single one in the group so I need to look HOT! :) Just kidding!

On to my great discovery...Have you ever used this stuff before?
It's Neutrogena's MicroMist tanning spray. I was in a hurry to get ready for Oscar Night and realized that my legs hadn't seen the light of day in 6 months! So I ran up to the CVS and grabbed a bottle. I got home, looked at Sierra, and said "Here goes nothin'!" It actually worked really well! I only applied it once and tried to be careful not to overlap any certain area. The thing I liked about it was that it didn't give me too much color. I wouldn't suggest applying it more than a couple times over the course of a few days. I used it every other day for about 6 days (3 applications). By the 3rd application, I could definitely start to see where I missed some places.

Well friends...that's all for now! It's been a rainy, cold, icky mess outside for days now! I'm ready for the 80 degree weather to come back!

1 comment:

The Rays said...

they're both pretty. my question is what time is the wedding? i think if its maybe 4 or later i'd wear the black. just my 2 cents!