Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm a bit obsessed...


...with Michael Phelps! Actually, with the entire 2008 Beijing Olympics! When I look back on my first 2 weeks in Greenville, it will be hard to forget these games and the countless hours I've spent watching all the amazing athletes compete. If you've missed any of the first week of these games, you've really missed out! The swimming has been the best by far in my opinion. Does Michael Phelps not absolutely leave you in awe? There are times when I've questioned whether he's human! Last night, when Phelps swam the 100M Butterfly, you would have thought it was the opening game of college football...there were so many people crowded around the TV in the bar cheering him on! Will he beat Spitz's record tonight? We'll see @ 10:15 pm! Swim Michael Swim!

No comments: