Thursday, October 23, 2008

She's so Photogenic!!!


A gal I know from Auburn and a fellow blogger hosted a contest for pet owners to submit their favorite pictures of their canines and other pets! I entered this picture of Sierra that I took when she was a puppy! She hasn't announced the winner yet, but I think my girl has a pretty good chance, don't you think? She compiled all the pictures she was sent into a slide show! If you need a good laugh and a warm heart, check out Erika's blog and look for Sierra! Erika is an incredible interior designer and her blog is one that I stalk often! Her twin sister, Darby, has a really cool blog as well! Check them out!

2 comments:

MIMILEE said...

I think your dog is so cute!! Did she win? I entered mine too in Erika's contest but he didnt win.......It was a fun thing to do and I loved her slide show....what a hoot!

I see you are an AU fan too! War Eagle! Happy New Year!

Megan Shropshire said...

No...she didn't win but she's winner in my book! :) I am constantly inspired by both Erika and Darby's blogs! They are so good! In fact, I'm about to post pictures of the stationary I made which was inspired by the Christmas tags Darby blogged about! They are both so creative! Thanks for reading my blog!